I find purses absolutely fascinating. I mean most women do, but I find them fascinating for a completely different reason than the obvious aesthetically pleasing sight of them.
What is inside of them? Do you ever wonder what other people put in their purses? Sometimes I see someone with a bag, that is bigger than a backpack, and wonder what the hell they could possible be carrying around inside of that luggage. Other times I see people carrying around a small clutch and wonder how that is even possible in this day and age. You can barely fit your cell phone in a clutch let alone anything else! Where is all of your stuff?
So as the saying goes, I will show you mine if you show me yours!
Okay, so mine is pretty clean. I don’t usually carry much in my purse. I am probably one of the more reserved when it comes to this! As you can see by the contents of my purse, I have a little obsession with lip products. I have 5 right now (but I had about 10 until this weekend). I try to clean my purse out on Sunday and get rid of the junk that I don’t need before the new week starts. So from left to right lets see what we have!
- White and brown leather coach wallet. Nothing special about this wallet and it does not match my purse, which for some of you out there is a big deal! No judgement, I just don’t have money to drop $100-$300 on a purse to match each bag that I have!
- My Captain America 3 Civil War Movie Ticket because I just saw it and I have not put it in my memory box yet!
- Bare Minerals Marvelous Moxie Lipgloss in Party Starter– For me, this is almost a perfect nude with just a hint of pink and shine to it. I love this stuff.
- Alba pineapple quench lip balm– I am a sucker for any kind of hawaiian product (since I was born and raised there). This lip balm almost feels a little scratchy when you are putting it on, but it covers your lips completely and is not oily. This is my favorite smelling chap stick because it smells like Pineapple! Yum! Doesn’t taste bad either!
- Beauty counter Lip Sheer in Petal– So I have posted about beauty counter products before and this is no exception. These products are not made with any harmful ingredients and are all natural. The petals is a very soft pink and the sheer lives up to it hypes giving your lips just a little bit of a shimmer to them! Plus who doesn’t love the beautiful gold container!
- My car keys with a Bumble bee and Daryl Dixon attached because WHY NOT?
- My iPad
- My Geek’d Con Tickets that I just bought
- An assortment of hair clips and hair ties. I workout most afternoons so I always keep hair clips and ties with me so I can throw my hair up once I get there!
- Blistex medicated lip balm– this is the best balm if your lips are chapped or even feeling extra dry. This will healing them so quickly and make them super soft again! I tend to use this one at night to repair my lips while I am sleeping.
- Jack Black Lip Balm in Natural Mint– I love how this makes my lips tingle!
- Lily Pulitzer glasses (for work and writing this blog!)
- Last but not least my Coach purse
So as you can see, nothing too crazy in my purse, just some of my favorite products that I just can’t seem to get enough of! I have shown you mine, want to show me yours?