Got this idea from a fellow blogger named Meg. So I figured I would give it a whirl!
Four names people call me other than my real name:
- Bri (real name is actually Brianna!)
- Bri Chi
Four Jobs I’ve Had:
- Cashier at a Food Lion grocery store (Got to start somewhere!)
- Receptionist at a Plastic Surgeons office
- Server/Bartender while in college (still one of my favorite and oddly least favorite jobs that I have had to date)
- Drug Rep- by far my favorite job. So much freedom to work when you want. I loved getting to meet so many different people (mainly doctors and nurses but that’s okay). Shout out to my Rockin’ Raleigh team!
Four Movies I’ve Watched More Than Once:
- Harry Potter…”There will be a time when we must choose between what is easy and what is right.” The right thing to do in this instance is watch Harry Potter as much as possible.
- Back to the Future- McFly…I literally have Marty and his DeLorean sitting on my desk! True Story!
- Dirty Dancing- What girl/woman hasn’t watched this movie 1000 times? This one should be an obvious answer!
- Dumb and Dumber- the original was the best. Old school Jim Carrey and Jeff Daniels are untouchable.
Four Books Or Authors I’d Recommend:
- Christina Lauren- This is a joint team that writes some amazing books. They have some great Erotic/Romance novels as well as some pretty awesome supernatural ones as well.
- The Diary of Anne Frank- I know that this is a book that children usually read in middle school, but I love this book. I have a cop that I got when I was 13 and it is falling apart because I have read it so many times. Such a compelling story of a truly amazing little girl.
- Colleen Hoover is another good one for me. I have written a couple of different blog reviews on her books. I only have a couple left that she has written that I have not read yet, but they are on my list!
- Harry Potter- I know I have said it before but I will say it again. I am obsessed. Every time I read these books I find something I missed previously or I feel a different way than I did the first time I read them. They are a very easy read and a must have on your bookshelf.
Four Places I’ve Lived:
- Honolulu, Hawaii- Born and raised. I know I know. I am so lucky. Blah blah blah. I miss it everyday. I wish I could move back. Maybe we will get lucky with some special orders one day!
- Virginia Beach, Virginia- I went to high school here. I hated living in VA when I was there, but now that I am gone I actually miss it. Always want what you can’t have!
- San Diego, California
- Shreveport, Louisiana- When we got stationed here 5 years ago, my husband sent me a text message that said we are moving to LA. I literally could not contain my excitement. I was moving back to CALI… except I didn’t realize it for about 10 minutes that he meant Louisiana. Joke was on me…
Four Places I’ve Visited:
- Niagara Falls- Took a road trip with my coach and his daughter when I was a teenager and it was a blast. Maid of the Mist for the win!
- Virgin Islands- Cruising to some of the most beautiful beach around is not a bad gig. If you ever get the chance, TAKE IT!
- Mexico- We went zip lining through the Mexican Jungle in Puerto Vallarta and it was breathtaking! It definitely put me out of my comfort zone, but was so worth it.
- Washington DC- This is a must see for everyone. There is so much to do in this town and most of it is free! I could spend days upon weeks just museum hopping and still not see everything!
Four Things I’d Rather Be Doing Right Now:
- Sitting on a beach drinking a Corona.
- Sitting by the pool and relaxing.
- Travelling through Europe
- Gambling at a casino
Four foods I don’t like:
- Peas- “I Hate Peas” Heath Ledger’s answer in 10 Things I Hate About You was pretty spot on. I cannot stand peas!
- Brussel Sprouts
- Green Beans
- Cheese- I have already been told I am un-American for this one multiple times. I H A T E the smell of cheese. It totally grosses me out. So I will pass!
Four of my favorite foods:
- Pizza- Most amazing food out there if you ask me. You can have plain pizza, white pizza, meat pizza, veggie pizza, deep dish, thick crust, thin crust, gluten free, etc. etc. etc. There are literally never ending choices when it comes to pizza!
- Chocolate pudding pie- I will eat an entire pie if I make one (which I don’t do very often).
- Asian food- any Asian food of any kind actually, but if I had to pinpoint my absolute favorite I would say LUMPIA. If you are Filipino and know how to make Lumpia and you want to send me some, I will not say no, I will happily give you my address and pay for shipping! Just a thought!
- White Sticky Rice- I guess this kind of falls under Asian food, but I am putting it in its own category because that is how much I love it. I could literally eat this every meal or every day!
Four Shows I Watch:
- Supernatural- I never got around to watching it when it first started so now I am trying to catch up. I finally just made it to season 3 and now I see what all the fuss has been about! Wow.. Team Sam Winchester all day long!
- House of Cards- Something about Kevin Spacey in this show is so mesmerizing and hot! All that power. All the corruption. No one could have a played a better Frank Underwood!
- I am a sucker for the housewives of anywhere. Beverly Hills. New York. Orange County. I love them all and they are my guilty pleasure and I don’t care who knows it. Hello my name is Bri and I am obsessed with the housewives! Okay that sounded better in my head and way less creepy! Oh well.
- Big Bang Theory- Probably because I can relate so much to this show. I love all the geeky talk and the nerdiness that comes out. Plus it has a catchy intro song!
Our whole universe was in a hot dense state, then nearly fourteen billion years ago expansion started wait…The earth began to cool, the autotrophs began to drool, neanderthals developed tools, we built a wall (we built the pyramids)… Maths, science, history, unravelling the mysteries that all started with the Big Bang.
Four Things I’m Looking Forward To This Year:
- Kindergarten- My daughter starts Kindergarten this fall and I am so happy and absolutely terrified at the same time. I am looking forward to it, but I know once it gets here I will be dreading it 100%!
- Seattle- Going to visit my dad this summer and I can’t wait. it has been almost 3 years since I have been to Seattle and that is 2 Years 11 Months and 364 days too long!
- Football Season- Let’s be honest. I am looking forward to football season every year. GO PATRIOTS!
- My hair finally growing back out so I can do more fun things with it! I always cut my hair and then immediately wish that I didn’t! Ever happen to anyone else?
Four Things I’m Always Saying:
- Okie Dokie (not spelled Okey Dokey)
- Mother Trucker… Needs no explanation!
- Because I said So… When you have a child this is uttered around the clock!
- Song Lyrics- I listen to music all day and night… Literally. I can not get enough music. I will just bust out in song and randomly dance for not reason at all!
So this is a little bit more about me. Do you feel like you know me now? Are we friends? I would love to see what some of your favorite or most hated things are. Post below!